Making Redis pipelines easier to use in python.
This project is beta software.
The interface may change.
The code is well tested and rapidly stabilizing.
Check back soon.
The redpipe module requires Python 2.7 or higher.
To install, use pip:
$ pip install redpipe
or from source:
$ python setup.py install
Releases prior to 1.0.0 are considered beta.
The api is not officially supported.
We make no guarantees about backward compatibility.
Once the api reaches 1.0.0, all major and minor release notes will be well documented.
Upgrade notes and any breaking changes will be described here and how to handle them.
0.2.4 (April 28, 2017)
- better interface for async enable/disable.
- add ability to talk to multiple redis servers in parallel via threads
0.2.3 (April 27, 2017)
- renaming datatypes to keyspaces. easier to explain.
- moving documentation from readme into docs/ for readthedocs.
- support for ascii field
0.2.2 (April 26, 2017)
- better support and testing of redis cluster
- support for hyperloglog data type
- adding support for more complex field types
- support sortedset lex commands
- support for scanning
0.2.1 (April 24, 2017)
- bug fix: make sure accessing result before ready results in a consistent exception type.
- bug fix: issue when exiting with statement from python cli
0.2.0 (April 24, 2017)
- make the deferred object imitate the underlying result
0.1.1 (April 23, 2017)
- make it possible to typecast fields in the Hash data type
- better support for utf-8
- make result object traceback cleaner
0.1.0 (April 21, 2017)
- better pipelining and task management
- better support for multi pipeline use case
Releases less than 0.1.0 in this project are considered early alpha and don’t deserve special mention.